Download the complete game file of The Seven Realms 100% free. Developer Team released a game called The Seven Realms on patreon platform. If you are searching for a working game file that’s available for multiple devices (Windows, Linux, Mac) then you’re in the right place.
|Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
For four hundred years, Atlas (name can be changed) has tried to maintain a semblance of peace throughout the realm. Since the death of their Queen and a great apathy seized their king, it fell to Atlas, the prince of the vampires, to restore order.
So when he smells an unfamiliar scent that should not have been amongst a party of humans, he goes to investigate and meets Leyala. Leyala seems to be hiding something, and by trying to undercover what, Atlas starts a chain of events that will cause them to venture across The Seven Realms.
- 336 New Images
- 3 New Multi-Angle Animations (15 angles)
- 1 Transition Animation
- 1 New Trophy
- 1 New Gallery Entry
- 3 New Music Tracks
- 1 New Unlockable Title Menu Background
- Several New Sound Effects
- New Glossary Entries
- Gallery Scene Filters
- Ability to Quick Load saves.
- Ability to turn off the flashing moon that shows after dialogue.
- Fixed a UI sound effect bug where two sounds played at one in the Extras Menu.
- Fixed alignment of glossary screen text when only one line was present.
- Replaced the image on the Warning screen.
- Background changes regarding translations to be added in future.