Download the complete game file of The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter 100% free. Developer Team released a game called The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter on patreon platform. If you are searching for a working game file that’s available for multiple devices (Windows, Linux, Mac) then you’re in the right place.
|Developer:||ND Ferret Studio|
|Operating System:||Windows, Linux, Mac, Android|
Everyone is used to the fact, that Izuku Midoriya is a typical “true hero” that would do a lot for peaceand safety of others. But what if the story had turned out to be completely different from the very start? In the reality, where there wouldn’t be a hero №1, that gifted him his powers, but a cold, unscrupulous man, that counts on the fact that the main hero can’t simply deny him… What if we had seen a completely different Izuku – not so “ideal” and “pure”, but, at the same time, not a complete bastard that forgot what it means to be a human. (My Hero Academia PARODY)
Changelog v.0.05 Part 1:
- Added 1 H-Animation with Asui
- Added 5 H CG`s
- Added 25~ new arts (Including H CG’s)
- Added 11 new backgrounds
- Added 18 new chibi-arts
- Continuation of the route with Asui
- Continuation of the route with Uraraka
- Development of the plot with Heiz and the appearance of Koyama.
- An updated log for quests has been added – a division into characters/objects that have their own tasks inside (name, location, instructions for completion, description, number of stages, notifications) and a general description for the character (character description, costumes).
- Added a map of raids – completing raid tasks, destroying logistics points, fighting bosses.
- Added a detective board – information about your enemies, allies, clues leading to a temporary goal or the main one.
- Added main notification about the start/end of an important quest or the end of a raid.
- Added 45~ new audio tracks (sfx and bgm)
- Improved sound environment – now almost every object has its own sound, so you won’t be knocked out of rhythm when playing with sound.
- Added sounds to gui and similar elements.
- Start with new content moved to the beginning of the 0.05 Part 1 update
- When starting with a new game, optionally leaves route Mei for parallel playthrough (when starting with new content, route Mei has already been completed).
- The updated combat system, which was planned for the 0.05 Part 1 update, is being moved to the 0.05 Part 2 update.
- Added a new easter egg for patrons
- Changed cheat codes
- incorrect display characters in the gallery, magazine, game
- Added time rewind in the lounge and gym UA
- Correcting and adding some tasks to clarify what needs to be done
- Slight improvement to the map of raids
- Improving some scenes and fixing translation errors
- Added some sfx
- Other minor changes
The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter [v.0.05 Part 1] ND Ferret Studio Download Links
Win/Linux: MEGA – GOFILE – PIXELDRAIN – FILESFM – MIXDROP – WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA – GOFILE – PIXELDRAIN – FILESFM – MIXDROP – WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA – GOFILE – PIXELDRAIN – FILESFM – MIXDROP – WORKUPLOAD