Download the complete game file of Newlife 100% free. Developer Team released a game called Newlife on patreon platform. If you are searching for a working game file that’s available for multiple devices (Windows, Linux, Mac) then you’re in the right place.
|Windows, Linux, Mac
Newlife is an erotic text-based female-perspective RPG. In this game you’ll usually play as a man who’s accidentally transformed into a woman – make a new life for yourself, be seduced by charming (or sleazy) men and generally have a fun sexy time. Alternatively, you can select the female start, begin as a woman and play the whole game without changing gender at all.
Major changes & additions:
- Added game mechanics and scenes to allow the PC to move home. This will be expanded with
- Updated every one of the hundreds (bleck) of references to the PC’s “apartment” or “flat” to check for the possibility she lives in a house instead and return the correct text.
- The neighborhood an NPC lives in is now influenced by their income.
- As requested by Hippolyta, the jerk friend can now have a TONED body-type. This will be less common for randomly-generated jerks but custom ones can set it.
- Made some adjustments & additions to the makeout male orgasm text to better handle the “sitting in lap” position. Thanks to Helvette for highlighting some issues here.
- Changed the process for making the exe file. Please let me know if this leads to issues running it. The jar file is unaffected so this won’t matter for players using the jar to start the game.
Changes for user-submitted content:
- Added getNeighborhood, isLivingInFlat and getFlatOrHouse to the PC object for custom scenes.
- Added HYPNOTIST to the custom NPC guides: it was allowed for custom NPCs before but wasn’t included in the guides. This trait has very minor effects in the main game, but may be more relevant in some custom scenes. Thanks to Stochastic for flagging up this omission.
- Fixes to text issues. Thanks to Stochastic, helvette, StuntCuffer, Abby, JulianR.Amazing and Obort for reporting some of these.
- Fixed an issue reported by StuntCuffer where the action to go back to side-by-side in the sitting makeout would always succeed even when it was supposed to fail and had text indicating as much.
- Fixed an issue where failing the back to side-by-side and similar actions would still allow the NPC to initiate anal sex that same turn, even though these sort of actions are supposed to stop sex initiation (and do for PiV) until the following turn.
- Fixed a “no actions available” bug reported by BannedHeresy in the NPC pregnancy reveal scene.
- Fixed an issue reported by Anarchyst and Obort where newlines were added between parts of the relationship description even when those parts were blank, which could potentially lead to a relationship description starting with multiple newlines. This led to bad spacing in, most notably, the nightclub “describe characters” section.
- Fixed a bug reported by AnarChYsT where the action to un-do the “don’t pull out” relationship status available to likes-bare characters was not working.