Download the complete game file of Masters of Raana 100% free. Developer Team released a game called Masters of Raana on patreon platform. If you are searching for a working game file that’s available for multiple devices (Windows, Linux, Mac) then you’re in the right place.
|Windows, Linux, Mac
Masters of Raana is an open-world RPG set in an abandoned colony, Ikaanos, that desperately tries to survive on a dangerous alien planet that was separated from Earth several centuries ago. In this god-forsaken world we find feudal-like kingdoms fighting amongst themselves for power and influence, when they’re not busy dealing with the monstrous megafauna that threatens the last bastion of human civilization.
0.8.3 features a complete tech overhaul that improves UI maneuverability by merging several independent slot systems. It also drastically increases the cap of acquirable slaves/NPCs.
- Wife, NPCs, slaves and the Arena slot are getting merged into the same framework, giving all interactable characters (now referred to as “NPCs”) access to the same type of engine – which is the old Slave Menu framework.
- A lot of Issid and Wife material will be moved over to the current interaction framework and used there, such as old jobs.
- All job assignments and titles are open for all NPCs – form a crew of scavenger slaves, make Rebecca your guard, or appoint Lovisa as an accountant. Bud wouldn’t mind working in the clothing store, nor would it be impossible to make Dexter your gardener.
- NPC cap increased to 80.
- You can now move around and categorize NPCs – and even rename the Menu pages.
- You can freely interact with any NPC by just clicking on his or her Interact button (a white head icon), regardless of her position in the menu.
- You can easily add and remove NPCs to your Follower group by clicking on the shield button next to his/her Interact button.
- NPCs will appear on the battlefield in the order you assigned them.
- There are no limits to the number of wives you can have (other than religious limitations).
- All women can become pregnant and birth an almost unlimited number of offspring that are randomly generated and added to your household just like other NPCs.
- Instead of using different engines/slots, NPCs now have a status that can be changed based on interactions/events:
- Convict (Rebecca/combat captives): Can be executed and horribly abused without any legal repercussions.
- Slave (Lovisa, Amelia, etc.): Same as all “slaves” are in 0.8.2.2. Legal property of a Master. Has some basic rights but can be freely abused.
- Servant (Laika, Loden): A lower form of Issid. Free in a legal sense but resembles a slave in many ways. “Strip!” commands and other rough acts will have worse consequences in Affection, Happiness, etc, than with slaves/gritters.
- Mercenary (Enya, Loren, Doyle): A free and proud NPC. Certain actions such as “Brute Force Bondage” have been limited/disabled, or could result in a combat encounter if Affection and/or Corruption is low. “Strip!” commands could also make them aggressive or cause an NPC to immediately leave your household.
- Paragon (Ayden, Felix): An even prouder NPC. Certain actions are blocked until you reach an Affection threshold.
- Friend: A slave-servant-mercenary hybrid that is often scripted.
- Family: Sons, daughters, brothers, etc.
- Wife: Unlocks special interactions (old Wife texts) and special titles. Has access to all “lower” engines.
- You can decide to elevate a slave up to servant status, turn a convict into a slave or persuade a servant to enter slavehood.