Download the complete game file of Labyrinth of the forgotten Goddess 100% free. Developer Team released a game called Labyrinth of the forgotten Goddess on patreon platform. If you are searching for a working game file that’s available for multiple devices (Windows, Linux, Mac) then you’re in the right place.
Labyrinth is a rogue like RPG game where you enter a maze and fight your way to more and more challenging levels. The maze contains many various monsters which you can fight with sword, spells or with various kinky acts to gain experience and get better in whatever you prefer to use.
The game is focused on transformation, body part changes and mind control. It contains several hundreds of effects that may happen to the player and player may inflict them on the monsters as well, the effects may be combined and stacked creating huge number of situations.
The kinky combat provides full flexibility in terms of what can be done by the player and what would be done by monsters (who have simple AI). Did you miss possibility to shrink the monster and play with it, perhaps let is go to places no man has gone before? It is possible to slowly transform the body into rubber and inflate it until it blows up or deflate it or transform your foes into lingerie and let them caress your body.
- Added new type of mayhem: it is two regular levels, smaller boss level, one regular level, big boss level and end game
- Added evaluation of each level of the new mayhem type
- Added cleanse effect on new dominance level (remove all effects gained)
- Fixed another performance bottleneck that happened when one level was played for long (event collection)
- Clear player action queue after new level achieved or next level stepped to prevent movement of the player under the dialog windows
- Made fast action selection buttons (top right) enabled by game preferences. If switched off the game is faster.
- Added better dialog when game is finished (picture + text), in future I will add overall evaluation of score
- Added darkening and lightening when map is finished and new one is entered
- Changed behavior of level up dialogs. Now they they don’t open automatically, but when the user reaches a new level a button appears on inventory panel and level up dialog is opened when the button is clicked.
- Few minor text fixes
- Weather fixed as a beginning to provide more types