Download the complete game file of Knightly Passions 100% free. Developer Team released a game called Knightly Passions on patreon platform. If you are searching for a working game file that’s available for multiple devices (Windows, Linux, Mac) then you’re in the right place.
|Windows, Mac, Android
What could be better than the good old adventures of a brave hunter in the harsh world of the middle ages? Of course, adventures in the world of magic! Terrible monsters, evil sorcerers, cruel lords, mean mercenaries – this is only a small part of what our main character will face, who went in search of his sister.
- The main quest has received its next installment. It’s worth noting that for this update, rather than creating new side quests, we focused all our efforts on the continuation of the main quest. In order to get straight to the new content, use “New Game+” mode and skip all of the quests. Once you load into the town, open your quest log. You should be able to figure out the rest from there.
- Added 2 new 18+ scenes with Arachne.
- Keep treasure hunting! Get yourself a shovel and go digging for genuine buried treasures! We’ve added 5 new chests containing valuable rewards (making 8 chests in all). The chests aren’t highlighted or anything; you must simply click on them. We’ll give you some tips for those of you who want to find the chests quickly. The first chest is located at the pier by the fisherman’s house. The second chest is located in the grass by the entrance to the cave. The third chest is at the lake, under the sand. Finding a chest is only half the battle — you also need to unlock it. Consequently, we’ve devised puzzles for almost every one of them. It’s worth mentioning that there can only be one hidden chest in any particular location.
- Added 2 new minigames (for the chests).
- Added a notification system (Beta). Now, when your journal is updated or you give/receive an item or gold, a corresponding notification will pop up.
- You can now equip any piece of equipment by double-clicking on it.
- Fixed the the intersection of the main quest with Quest 15 sometimes causing the elf’s mother to die before you’re able to speak with her.
- You can now close your inventory and journal by pressing the “ESC” key on PC (in addition to the previous methods).
- You can now fish in the fishing minigame using your spacebar on PC.
- Fixed several bugs in the combat system.
- Fixed many other bugs, and likely introduced some new ones.
- And much more.