Download the complete game file of Inner Empire 100% free. Developer Team released a game called Inner Empire on patreon platform. If you are searching for a working game file that’s available for multiple devices (Windows, Linux, Mac) then you’re in the right place.
|Operating System:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
Inner Empire» is a text-based narrative role-playing game in a fantastic setting inspired by ancient civilizations.
Let’s give the word to the protagonist: «I’m not a chosen one, not a special, not a savior. Just an ordinary girl of flesh and blood. The world around me is changing. The time of bronze is passing. The time of iron is coming. Only the blood they shed remains the same. Red. Something new is rising to shake off the old into a void. But who gives a shit? All I care about is the difficult situation I find myself in…
Update 1.6 (public)
1. Replaced 3 arts with hilly terrain with more suitable stylistically. Now hills will look more homogeneous. Anyway, I like it this way more than in the last version.
2. Replaced 12 portraits of… oh yeah, you might not have played the update. Okay, replaced 12 portraits of someone with neater portraits in terms of size and color palette. At least, that’s what it looks like to me
3. Now phrases in dialogs with sound description and emphasis through asterisks (**) will also be emphasized with dashes (-). My impression is that this way they stand out better and are easier to read by eye. This applies only to lines in dialogs. In general descriptions, everything is the same.
4. In the dialog with Barnabas from Chapter 1, the protagonist’s thoughts section regarding his proposal has been expanded a bit. Previously, only whether Selene was hungry or not was taken into account. Now it also checks if she owes money to Jardissa.
5. Fixed a bug with a broken answer link on Cadonis’ arc at the very beginning of 1.5, in case Selene asked him about Meralion but hadn’t talked to Iolanta about Tabius in the golden fields before. Very specific conditions, as you can see, which is why the bug wasn’t discovered earlier.
6. Fixed a lot of small things throughout the whole game. Mostly right-centering of some dialogue lines, missing punctuation marks, and other similar stuff.