Download the complete game file of Homelands 100% free. Developer Team released a game called Homelands on patreon platform. If you are searching for a working game file that’s available for multiple devices (Windows, Linux, Mac) then you’re in the right place.
This is a very early stage of my first platformer project after 5 years of making text games. It’s not finished, there’s nothing to rate so far. But I want to get feedback on this project and attract more people while the work is going.
- Now all NPCs are walking on the ground, not in the air. And not “jumping” or falling under ground when you are walking by.
- Fixed hitboxes of donkeys and bears. They were too small after changing appearances. Some cursed playing with sizes took place earlier, yes. Now you can talk to them without need to stay really close.
- Snow leopards are now moving, if the scene (battle zone) is loaded correctly. They still can walk away from player or mess up their animations, but that’s in progress. I’m going to work on this in a few days.
- Finally, the battle scene is loading correctly now. After spending enormously big amount of time on it, this piece of code is working. There are a few small errors here and there, the whole thing is inconsistent, but I won’t finish it to perfection. I don’t know how and there are more ugly things I need to attend.
- Fireballs are now flying on the correct layer, not behind trees and stones.
- Fixed a bug due to which crouching led to an error (sometimes to a fatal one).
- Now you can zoom the camera! Use the middle mouse button to bring it closer or move away.
- When chatting with an NPC, camera will adjust to fixed size (a bit closer than you’d use, I guess). Then return to previous settings.