Download the complete game file of Demon Gods [v0.45] Panonon 100% free. Developer Team released a game called Demon Gods [v0.45] Panonon on patreon platform. If you are searching for a working game file that’s available for multiple devices (Windows, Linux, Mac) then you’re in the right place.
|Operating System:||Windows, Linux, Mac, Android|
Welcome to Demon Gods, where you play as a recently deceased soul reincarnated by a goddess with a lack of empathy. Your task is simple: purify this world of corruption, but good luck with that. The goddess could care less about your success or failure.
Note: This update may feel a bit short and linear, it is a bit lengthy but mostly due to multiple choices which are hidden based on who you brought with you and your corruption stat.
I forgot to update the Chapter 1 skip, so using this might break your game!
- Patrons can now log into their patreon account on https://www.daemonden.com/ to play the patron version without downloading!
- wrote opening scenario to chapter 3
- 4 new lewd scenes during opening scenario, no images yet
- Different versions of the opening to chapter 3, based on whether you have transform magic
- Different versions of the opening to chapter 3, based on your current corruption level (max possible is 60 at this time)
- final choice based on corruption level, may also cause corruption
- Added some dialogue at the mountain barrier to let players know if they’re missing an essence.
- new green plug giving a 10% increase to drop rates, and a 10% increase to rare item drops
- Due to modifications in the story, Arachne journal entries 2 and 3 have been modified.
- Players gained double corruption when fighting the Dryad, and when losing could repeat it and gain even more.
- a check at the bar for how many times the players have met the ogre.
- Players can no longer read tomes to refill their energy.
- Removed duplicate text from the tavern.
- dialogues when you leveled up based on how comfortable you were with your body were backwards.
- some players were unable to re-enter the silent city after finishing the content
- the higher level you were the harder it was to get drops from enemies, this is the opposite of what was intended.
- slightly increased enemy drop rates