Download the complete game file of Coffee Story Extra 100% free. Developer Team released a game called Coffee Story Extra on patreon platform. If you are searching for a working game file that’s available for multiple devices (Windows, Linux, Mac) then you’re in the right place.
A group of friends gets stuck in an old house during a thunderstorm. They find a strange board game and decide to humor it. As the game progresses, they get pregnant. Please read the developer notes.
What is this?
This is a small game I’ve made utilizing assets from my main project.
In fact, this game is done within the project itself, so perhaps it’s way more bloated than it should be.
- To summarize, Jumanji, but pregnancy.
- A group of friends gets stuck in an old house during a thunderstorm.
- They find a strange board game and decide to humor it.
- As the game progresses, they get pregnant.
- There is no intercourse. Think of it as a body horror game with sexual undertones focused on pregnancy.
- This is story and character focused, so the amount of player interactions or puzzles is minimal. At least certainly not to the extent of my other project.
- After certain turns you can walk around and talk to the other characters and, occasionally, do something in order to progress. While there appear to be dice rolls, these are predetermined.
- You can hit f5 to save state and f8 to load state. This is somewhat unstable, so use with care. Given the length of the game, a functional save systems isn’t necessary. Otherwise the control scheme is unchanged.
- Esc for menu, enter/space to interact, Q to stretch view, E for inventory, F to toggle framerate, wasd to move, shift to run, etc