Download the complete game file of By Your Hands 100% free. Developer Team released a game called By Your Hands on patreon platform. If you are searching for a working game file that’s available for multiple devices (Windows, Linux, Mac) then you’re in the right place.
|Operating System:||Windows, Linux, Mac, Android|
It’s your first day at college after being home-schooled for your entire life essentially. You have two best friends you’ve known since childhood, but you should come out of your shell and meet new people. But it’s challenging to do that when everyone seems to carry some baggage behind them, and some of them take it out on you. And then it gets worse. Much. Much. Worse. But maybe. Just maybe. You can make it easier for someone out there in the world. If only you knew what’s going on…
- Modified the stat values the choice that appears in Kamil’s route after Rex and Kamil leave the frat house gives.
- Modified the stat values one of the choices in the Common Route of Day 2 give depending on what route you are.
- Fixed an inconsistency in a line in Day 4 with new information given in Day 3 of Kamil’s route.
- Fixed an inconsistency where Rex would refer to Liam’s top as a jacket instead of a shirt during Day 1 of Kamil’s route.
- Fixed a typo during Day 2 of Kamil’s route.
- Fixed some variables that was screwing up some dialogue variations in Kamil’s route. Trust me, would have been really bad if left unnoticed for too long.
- Made a few adjustments to some lines in the common route section of Day 4.
- Slightly adjusted Dai’s sprite and some of his expressions.
- A scene only viewable in Day 4 when SFW mode is turned on has been slightly modified.
- Fixed a typo in Kamil’s Day 1.
- Fixed two typos in Kamil’s Day 2.
- Fixed an inconsistency early on in the scene with the teacher in Kamil’s Day 3.
- Fixed four typos in Kamil’s Day 3.
- Modified some lines early on in Kamil’s Day 3 that you’d only see if you made specific choices.
- Added some small animations to the coach early on in Day 3 to better indicate what he’s doing.
- Slightly modified two lines in Day 3.
- Made Liam’s sprite during the sideline running scene slightly bigger so that the bottom of the sprite wouldn’t be seen.
- Yousef and Reggie now appear in one scene in Day 3 where they didn’t have before.
- Combined two lines together.
- Fixed an issue where the game used a generic name for a character despite their name being revealed beforehand.
- Changed the wait timing on a line in Day 4.
- The title at the top left hand corner doesn’t change when you select a route anymore.
- In the previous build, Kamil appeared slightly lower than he was supposed to when you first encounter Vlad. This has now been fixed.
- The start up screen when you first boot up the game has now been modified so that the labels are visible and more settings are available.
- The peeing sound effect has now been properly labeled as a sound effect instead of music in the audio descriptions. No seriously.
- Choices are now slightly lower than they were previously. This was because a certain choice menu had one of the choices go off screen.
- Wyatt now wears a different outfit during Day 1.
- Fixed an inconsistency where a line in Kamil’s Day 3 referred to Gary even if he didn’t interact with you during that scene.
- There’s now a shower sound effect that plays during Kamil’s Day 3.
- Day 1 of Kamil’s route has been adjusted to now include all of the football team (excluding Liam lmao).
- Separated a line in Day 1 of Owen’s route into two.
- Added a wait to one line in Day 3 of Kamil’s route.
- Adjusted the character per speed for a few lines in Day 3.
- Previously, the return button on the history screen was out of the screen, meaning you couldn’t press it and couldn’t escape without right clicking. This has now been fixed.
- Replaced the song that plays during the last segment in the fields in Day 3 of Kamil’s route with a new song.
- The song that plays near the end of Day 3 of Kamil’s route fades out and gets shortly replaced by a new song.
- Changed the song that plays during the “fantasizing” segment in Day 4.