Download the complete game file of A Shot in the Dark 100% free. ViM Studios Team released a game called A Shot in the Dark v0.25 on the Patreon platform. If you are searching for a working game file that’s available for multiple devices (Windows, Linux, Mac, and Android) then you’re in the right place.
|Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
A Shot in the Dark is a choice-driven adult 3D visual novel about new possibilities and dark secrets. Navigate romance, relationships, and rivalry as a young man during your first semester of college. Can you make a fresh start, or will the past catch up with you?
A mystery to solve: You play as a young man hoping to make a fresh start in college. But when a sorority girl goes missing, any hope of a normal semester disappears along with her. Will you be able to solve the mystery of her disappearance before it’s too late?
Your choices matter: Choose wisely. There is no right or wrong. There is no one “happy path.” From the first chapter to the last, your decisions can have permanent impacts on the story. Many branching story paths—each with its own joys and tragedies—will eventually lead you to one of the multiple endings.
Compelling characters: Ten main love interests represent a variety of body types, personalities, and skin tones. Your choices will decide how each relationship progresses and whether lewd scenes are revealed. Additional romanceable characters will be included based on Patron polling and requests.
Transparent gameplay: The mystery is in the story, not the gameplay. You will always know what aspects of the game your choices affect, for optimal replayability. No grinding or pointless minigames to stretch out the content. Every mechanic is designed to move the story forward, not to slow it down.
Chapter 3 (V0.25)
- Some testers reported issues opening old saves: For some testers, opening old saves sent them to the beginning of the scene in question. Some testers received an error upon opening an old save they were able to Ignore without further issue. Some saves were entirely unusable. Saves that open onto a choice seemed to present the most issues.
- If you encounter problems with old saves: We suggest saving over any problematic saves you find so you are not tempted to use them in the future. You should not have any problems with new playthroughs or new saves made this update.
- Some testers reported issues with their Memories gallery: This seemed more likely to be a problem on Android. A few testers encountered issues trying to replay Memories they’d already unlocked.
- If your unlocked Memories are not working properly: Try closing and reopening your game. Play through the entire part of the game again where the Memory happened. Make sure you get all the way to the end of the scene because that’s where Memories are unlocked. As a last ditch effort we included a “Reset All Memories” button in the Options menu. It will LOCK the entire Memory gallery and you will need to play through the game again to unlock each one.
- As always, some Android devices will encounter issues with playing this game, especially as it increases in size. We did our best to optimize the UX/UI for Android players. If you encounter issues on your Android device please let us know and we will try to help!
This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.ViM Studios