Download the complete game file of A Fortnight at Frenni Fazclaire’s 100% free. Developer Team released a game called A Fortnight at Frenni Fazclaire’s on patreon platform. If you are searching for a working game file that’s available for multiple devices (Windows, Linux, Mac) then you’re in the right place.
|Developer:||NIGHT FOX Works|
|Operating System:||Windows, Linux, Mac, Android|
A Fortnight at Frenni Fazclaire’s is a mature tale that takes place over fourteen nights at Frenni Fazclaire’s, a night club in which the main performers and draw are animatronic women that parody characters from the famous Five Nights at Freddy’s line of games.
Choose between a male and female perspective as you dive into the mystery surrounding Frenni Fazclaire’s quirky animatronics. At the moment, the Alpha version currently includes written content up to the beginning of Day 3 (about 21% of planned material). The goal is to provide a robust experience with multiple paths through your time at the night club. Even seemingly-small choices can lead to big consequences!
- All content up to Day 6 has been added. Due to the way Ren’Py handles variables and save states, you MUST restart your playthrough with a fresh save to prevent any unforeseen weirdness and see some of the new additions in earlier content (Days 1-3). You should still be able to skip text you’ve already seen via the button at the bottom.
- There is now an H-Scene toggle in the Preferences menu. By default it is set to “Enabled”. If you do not wish to view H-Scenes then switch this to “Disabled”. You will not miss out on any plot-critical information by skipping H-Scenes. When disabled, they will be glossed over or otherwise fade-to-black.
- The default text color (i.e. when the narrator is talking to the reader and not vocalizing anything) has been changed to an off-yellow in order to aid readability and help differentiate spoken text from thoughts/narration.
- The Credits and Patron screens have been slightly-revamped to be more readable
- A slight pause has been introduced before each new background art so you can appreciate it more before the “style bars” cover it up
NOTE: As will be the case with all translations (especially fan ones), there may be discrepancies between languages. You should be able to toggle between languages at will, though it’s recommended you only do so from the main menu and after saving.